If you have a law firm, you probably wonder what a VoIP service could benefit you. Having a highly secure communication solution is the key to thrive these days. The phone systems need to do more for you than ever before. In the Legal Business, you need to have the ability not only to call any country in the world, but you must be able to connect your business from anywhere. Now, you need to request your IT department for a solution. You may find that almost all the providers in the market demand time from you or your IT personnel, and it shouldn’t be that way.
At NextPointe, we are with you every step of the way. Are you willing to work with Selfservice Portals? What about having an ally, someone who trains your people, deals with your Internet provider, or even goes to your office if you need it?
That is the difference between NextPointe and the rest: We will focus on keeping you connected to better focus on your business and customers.
There’s a ton of benefits of working with NextPointe:
1. We offer a completely personalized service; we adapt to your needs and requirements. We will be with you every step of the way, whenever you need assistance from IT communication professionals.
2. We offer the possibility to train your staff to manage our service’s different functions. But if you need help, our support team is available 24/7 to help you solve any problems that may arise.
3. You only need an internet connection to connect with the world because our phone system is all on the cloud.
4. Our cloud based phone service is not limited to a physical office or wall-plugged landline. This allows your computer to communicate from anywhere with an internet connection, so you won’t have to worry about losing calls from your clients. As more and more companies have policies for remote or homework, VoIP’s flexibility has become essential for teams worldwide.
5. One of the biggest attractions of the VoIP cloud phone service of NextPointe for businesses is its low cost of installation, maintenance, and configuration.
6. Thanks to its modern software and user-friendly interfaces, VoIP systems are straightforward to use. Therefore, you will not have to structure a small switchboard for a few people since with NextPointe, you can communicate with your colleagues or customers from anywhere where there is an internet connection.
7. Enjoy an automatic operator and a call forwarding according to schedules. That means that when a person calls your firm, they will have several options to communicate with the right person (information, reception, lawyers). This will make its time in your virtual office much more enjoyable, practical, and dynamic.
8. Do you have Microsoft Teams? We can integrate it to our VoIP-Cloud-based phone system so that you can work from anywhere with no additional cost.
Traditional telephony is good but has many limitations. With the NextPointe cloud service, you can enjoy various functions as:
And if we add to all this that we are Cisco partners, you definitely have no reason to doubt that we are your best option to grow your business.
NextPointe is a leader in Enterprise VOIP communications. Our services and support set us apart from our competitors. We will focus on keeping your phone systems running securely and uninterrupted so you can better focus on your business and your customers.
Need more information? Contact us: