Working remotely requires the implementation of a new cultural operating system. Starting today, plan a new digital learning curriculum for your workforce. This way you can better equip your leaders with the skills and capabilities they need to get ahead and thrive in a working remotely future. Take control over the performance of your business in these challenging times and be prepare for future contingencies. There are five key steps to accelerate and optimize the remote working process and be as productive at home, as at the office.
1. Over-communicate: Although it may seem that remote work is solitary because there is no physical contact, the truth is that communication is vital. A remote team needs to be able to communicate very smoothly and directly to make the job productive. One of the preferred tools by companies for internal written communication is Webex. This team communication tool has a messaging service, file sharing, video conferencing, advanced search, and endless integrations.
2. Empower small teams: It doesn’t matter how ambitious, talented, or self-disciplined your team is. At some point, it becomes necessary to involve other people to achieve results and develop effective productivity. Empowerment is the means to achieve these goals, the creation of a motivating climate that unlocks the power, resources, and responsibility for each team member to encourage maximum participation, commitment, and desired results. Empowerment extends productivity beyond a person’s organization, ability, and knowledge; it is the art of allowing others to take action.
3. Design your interactions:
4. Reimagine your team rituals:
5. Collaborate widely: A fundamental part of the formation of successful work teams is the obtaining of positive synergies so that, with the sum of efforts, skills, and competences, better results are obtained than working individually. If we want to achieve this reciprocity, we need to start from effective communication, which implies: empathy, sense of opportunity, active listening, accessibility, clarity, and, of course, feedback. Likewise, effective communication will lay the foundation for collaboration.
Need more information? Contact us:
About NextPointe: NextPointe is a Boutique Business VoIP Service Provider based out of South Florida. We offer our Services in Miami, Broward, West Palm Beach, the Caribbean as well as the rest of the country. Why do we provide a better solution than other hosted VoIP competitors? First, our platform is based on the Cisco Unified Call Manager, this is the platform of choice of most Fortune 500 companies; our customers are getting a mature, reliable and feature rich platform. Most providers use a generic-open-source-based soft-switch that is focused mostly on a multi-tenant portal and a support of wider variety of IP Phones. Second, we only offer Cisco IP Phones with our service, that are designed and tested to work with the Cisco Unified Call manager meaning we will have very little compatibility issues and a ton of telephony features compare to our competitors that want to support any phone brand in the market; plus Cisco IP Phones are vastly superior in quality compared to any competitor at about the same price. And last but not least we offered tailored support to our customers, think like having a “telecom department” for your organization. This is the most important feature of our service; we don’t sent you to a generic portal for you to figure out the changes, or send you to an outsourced call center in India. You simply call, email or IM our team and we will make the changes for you and take the managing of the Phone Service out of your back so you can focus on your business.