Did you know that Small businesses are hit by 62% of all cyberattacks?
As your wide area network evolves, you might need to enable direct Internet access at the branch, secure connectivity to the cloud, and protect all users and devices from threats without compromising the user experience. Easier said than done, right?
Actually, with Cisco software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), you can handle all these demands without ever leaving security behind.
Discover how to protect your users, devices, and applications when using the Internet as your WAN.
• Addresses the compliance requirements in every major vertical, including highly regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare, utilities, and government.
• Provides the ability to segment and securely isolate enterprise infrastructure such as guest wireless, business lines, business partners, and more.
• A single WAN fabric for simpler and easier security and policy maintenance across thousands of sites.
• Automated zero-touch equipment installations for easier deployment of SD-WAN and simplified software image management.
• Sophisticated monitoring of the SD-WAN fabric to detect issues in real-time.
• Centralized application policies that automatically steer critical applications around network problems.
• A single dashboard to provide in-depth analytics for visualization and historical insights for troubleshooting and future mitigation.
• Automated cloud security configuration to make it easier to manage and secure Internet access at the branch.
Protect your business with the strongest security team on the planet.
Contact us today to learn how NextPointe and Cisco work together to keep your employees safe and your business protected.