Cisco IP Phone 7832The Cisco® IP Conference Phone 7832 is an entry-level, cost-effective conference endpoint that provides superior HD audio performance for executive offices and small meeting rooms with up to six participants.
• The 7832 supports Cisco EnergyWise for reduced power consumption in-off work hours. It is an IEEE Power over Ethernet Class 2 endpoint.
• Compact footprint design with 360-degree room coverage and no less than 7-ft (2.1-m) microphone pickup.
• 3.4-inch (8.6-cm), 384x128-pixel monochrome LCD with backlit LED and antiglare bezel.
• Large mute button for easy access from all sides of the device.
• Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line, as on other 7800 Series phones